About 200 million Americans spend their time on the Internet daily. They browse the web for FaceBook, checking emails, playing games, and even watch videos on YouTube. Do you know that you can make money while you are doing all these activities on the Internet? It really does not matter whether you are a college-going teenager, working professional, stay at home mom or a jobless graduate. No prior experience or special skill is required. You can start working without investing any money and earn up to $1000 to $10,000 (even more) per month while having fun on the Internet.
Your work is very simple, you have to promote certain digital products like ebooks, software, etc. to the people who are looking for solutions to their problems. You absolutely do not need to create any product yourself; you can choose it from well known online vendor ClickBank (http://www.clickbank.com/). Clickbank has a product of all categories, choose a product that is of your interest. Suppose, if you enjoy music then choose a product that teaches “How to play guitar”, anything of your choice. However, you have to consider some other factors in mind before choosing a product.
1. Commission – How much that vendor is giving you for every copy you sell? Normally, the commission rate is 50% to 75%. That means if the cost of a product is $100 then you get a cut of $50 to $75 on each sale.
2. Gravity – How many other people like you are promoting that same product? If gravity is said 100 or 200 then there are many people, hence choose gravity between 10 to 20.
When you choose a product the vendor will give you an URL link to promote it. Whenever a customer clicks on it he is taken to the website of that product and if he purchases that product then you get a commission on that.
Now you have to promote that product, you can start with a blog. Get a free blog from BlogSpot and write something nice and attractive that is going to appeal the reader. You can take help from ezine articles (http://ezinearticles.com/). Write a blog post about 400 – 500 words with images and place that URL link in the post. Your blog post must be able to convince the reader to buy that product.
To get traffic or more readers to your blog using social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter. You can ask your friends to join Facebook and take a look at your blog post. You can also use popular video sites like YouTube. Make videos regarding your product and upload them on YouTube. Give the name you your blog at the end of the video.
Once again I summarize the whole procedure.
- Step1: Choose a product of your choice or hobby.
- Step2: While choosing the product get an URL link from the vendor.
- Step3: Write a blog post around the product and place the URL link.
- Step 4: To get traffic use FaceBook and YouTube.
- Step 5: Customer clicks the link and purchases the product and you get a commission.
Hence, you make money on the Internet without spending a dime. So, what are you waiting for? Get started and make money now.